Sunday, September 3, 2017

Michael-Angel-Oww

It's been 8 years since he left us. What would have happened that day?




So, here I am today, writing this blog, for the one who I admire and love a lot, the one who inspired me and in fact, still, inspires me. By this blog, I am just trying to bring in the light, the hidden truth about the person who ruled millions of Hearts, not just only by his singing, or the dancing, but also by the way he lived his life. People know him by his name, fame, and the kind of personality, he was shown to the people by the Media world. But only some knows that he was the great Humanitarian too. I will throw a light over how he donated millions and millions to the charity and devoted his entire life to the suffering children all over the world, deceived by his own pals and then taken away mysteriously, leaving the world Heartbroken, devastated and perplexed.


Yes! I am talking about the one and only "Michael Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michael Jackson - False Allegations, 1993

Besides a great and successful career Michael Jackson used to have, a nasty controversy was also roaming with him. The Child Abuse allegati...